I’m a fourth year Ph.D. student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Texas A&M University, TX, USA. I am being advised by Dr. Dileep Kalathil. I work on fundamental and applied reinforcement learning (RL), especially meta RL and offline-RL.
- [Aug 2023] Paper on Safe distributed OCO accepted to TMLR!
- [May 2023] Back in Seattle for an Applied Scientist intern at Amazon!
- [Apr 2023] Accepted to IJCAI 2023 Doctoral Consortium!
- [Feb 2023] New paper on Safe distributed OCO out on arxiv!
- [Feb 2023] Gave an invited talk on ‘Adaptivity and safety in sequential decision making’ at Rice University!
- [Sep 2022] Paper on meta-RL in sparse reward environments accepted to NeurIPS 2022!
- [Aug 2022] Spent a wonderful summer in Seattle as an Applied Scientist intern at Amazon!
- [Dec 2021] Paper on Safe online convex optimization accepted to AAAI 2022!