- Ph.D. Candidadte in ECE, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, USA. 2019-Present.
- M.S. (Research) in Computational Science, IIT Madras, Chennai, India. 2018.
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering, PES University, Bangalore, India. 2014.
- Research Intern, Oct-2018- March-2019.
- Associate Software Developer, July 2014- July 2015.
- RBEI, Bangalore, India
- Project: Software development for Human Machine Interface (HMI) for Cadillac
- Intern, Jan 2014 – Jun 2014.
- RBEI, Bangalore, India
- Project: Hardware development for Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Intern, Jun 2012 – Aug 2012.
- Texas Instruments, Bangalore, India
- Project: WiFi Channel Modelling
- Mentors: Mr. Sthanuthan Ramakrishnan
- Machine Learning
- Convex Optimization Algorithms
- Reinforcement Learning
- Real Analysis
- Measure Theoretic Probability
- Probability and Random Processes
- Linear Algebra
- Information Theory and Coding
- Data Mining
- Introduction to Research
- Methods of Applied Mathematics
- Control Engineering
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- GATE Score: 98.5 Percentile
- Top 10 in the batch at PESIT; First class with distinction in all the semesters
- All India 13th Rank in AISSCE 2010 conducted by CBSE
- All India 13th Rank in AISSE 2008 conducted by CBSE
- Top 0.1 percent of successful candidates in AISSE 2008 in Science
Awards and scholarship
- Grace Hopper Conference India Student Scholarship, 2015
- Winner, ECP Hackathon, RBEI, 2014
- Distinction Award, 2010-2014
- For having secured First Class with Distinction in the all the semesters at PESIT
- Prof. MRD Merit Scholorship, 2012-2013
- For being in top ten in 2 nd and 3 rd year, PESIT.
- Yearly Merit Scholorship from AWES, Army, 2000-2013
- For outstanding academic performance
Campus Activities and Volunteering
- Volunteered for NCC (National Conference on Communications) held at IIT Madras in Jan 2017.
- Member, Fine Arts Club, IIT Madras.
- Member, Inter hostel sports team, Sabarmati Hostel, IIT Madras.
- 10k Marathon, Samarpana, PESIT, 2014
- Certified Life Saver: Participated in Basic Life Support (First Aid) training at Bosch, India.
- Dr. Adish Singla Head, Machine Teaching Group, MPI-SWS, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Dr. Balaraman Ravindran Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras, Chennai, India
- Dr. Radha Krishna Ganti Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras, Chennai, India
- Dr. Venkatesh Vadde Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, PESIT, Bangalore, India
- Dr. Kaushik Mitra Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras, Chennai, India